The Welcome Center project is a new 105,720 sf building at the northeast corner of 20th street and 50th avenue at the main entrance to campus. The Welcome Center serves as the new front door and arrival point to campus. The Welcome Center includes Admissions, Enrollment, Records, Testing, Financial Aid, Cashier, Advising, and the Transitions Center. The building also includes an Auditorium and Ballroom that serve as a graduation venue and gathering place that’s available to both the Aims Community and Northern Colorado Community. The Ballroom is on the third floor to take advantage of west views and includes a large rooftop patio. Additionally the building includes a partially covered courtyard area for outdoor activities that includes access to the auditorium stage.
- Keep Drain and Sewer Maintenance Top of Mind
- MTech Mechanical Earns National Safety Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards