New, ground-up facility located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. This 409,000 square foot, 8 story building is located on the West side of the existing Research Complex 2 (RC2) building. The building will feature a 100 ft tall atrium, data center, lab spaces, offices and vivarium.
- MTech Receives Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- MTech Raises $10,000 for Suicide Prevention at 1st Annual Clay Shoot
- Engineering News Record (ENR) Ranks MTech #210 on 2020 Top 600 Specialty Contractors List
- Keep Drain and Sewer Maintenance Top of Mind
- MTech Mechanical Earns National Safety Award from Associated Builders and Contractors