New, ground-up facility located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. This 409,000 square foot, 8 story building is located on the West side of the existing Research Complex 2 (RC2) building. The building will feature a 100 ft tall atrium, data center, lab spaces, offices and vivarium.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer