New, ground-up facility located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. This 409,000 square foot, 8 story building is located on the West side of the existing Research Complex 2 (RC2) building. The building will feature a 100 ft tall atrium, data center, lab spaces, offices and potential future vivarium.
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs
- Ten AGC of Colorado Firms Honored at the 20th Annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- MTech Mechanical Receives ACE Award from AGC Colorado