Ball Aerospace POC is an existing 100,000 sqft, 3-story office space. This project was a full gut remodel while being continuously occupied throughout construction. The building is currently served by split DX AHUs and hot water baseboard heat with cooling only VAVs. The new baseline construction consists of including HW coils inside of the AHUs, adding boiler capacity, and replacing the hot water baseboard heat with VAVs and hot water heat.
Extensive efforts went into planning with the general contractor to limit effects on occupants so they can remain fully operational. Work included a new front atrium and feature staircase, a new cafe and dining area, new finishes and MEP upgrades throughout including relocating restrooms to stack.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer