MTech was contracted as mechanical prime in late November 2018 to perform a chiller plant renovation at Cherokee Trail High School in the 1st quarter of 2019; the school is home to approximately 3,100 student and support staff. The chiller plant renovation included two (2) new 450 ton Trane chillers, three (3) B&G condenser water pumps, three (3) B&G chilled water pumps, two (2) new BAC cooling towers and a Puroflux condenser water sand filter. We were on a limited schedule requiring the project completed by the end of March 2019 for the new system to provide cooling to the school. MTech’s pipefitting shop and field crews were successful in implementing the central utility plant upgrades within the allotted timeframe.
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs
- Ten AGC of Colorado Firms Honored at the 20th Annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- MTech Mechanical Receives ACE Award from AGC Colorado