Mechanical prime, mechanical system upgrade at this facility. Installation of five (5) new custom Rooftop Units, three (3) packaged Rooftop Units, sound lagging on the ductwork in the school for each of the RTU’s and a complete boiler plant renovation. The boiler plant renovation featured two (2) 3,000,000 BTU boilers, two heating water pumps with VFD’s, one (1) expansion tank, one (1) glycol feeder and two (2) backflow preventors. This project’s schedule was 2 months during the summer break for the school; we were able to complete this renovation within the owners allotted timeframe.
- MTech Receives Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- MTech Raises $10,000 for Suicide Prevention at 1st Annual Clay Shoot
- Engineering News Record (ENR) Ranks MTech #210 on 2020 Top 600 Specialty Contractors List
- Keep Drain and Sewer Maintenance Top of Mind
- MTech Mechanical Earns National Safety Award from Associated Builders and Contractors