Mechanical prime, mechanical system upgrade at this facility. Installation of five (5) new custom Rooftop Units, three (3) packaged Rooftop Units, sound lagging on the ductwork in the school for each of the RTU’s and a complete boiler plant renovation. The boiler plant renovation featured two (2) 3,000,000 BTU boilers, two heating water pumps with VFD’s, one (1) expansion tank, one (1) glycol feeder and two (2) backflow preventors. This project’s schedule was 2 months during the summer break for the school; we were able to complete this renovation within the owners allotted timeframe.
- MTech Mechanical Earns National Safety Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs