Mechanical prime, mechanical system upgrade at this facility. Installation of five (5) new custom Rooftop Units, three (3) packaged Rooftop Units, sound lagging on the ductwork in the school for each of the RTU’s and a complete boiler plant renovation. The boiler plant renovation featured two (2) 3,000,000 BTU boilers, two heating water pumps with VFD’s, one (1) expansion tank, one (1) glycol feeder and two (2) backflow preventors. This project’s schedule was 2 months during the summer break for the school; we were able to complete this renovation within the owners allotted timeframe.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer