Club Lexus is a new 10,000 SQFT high end Restaurant and Bar located the east goal at the Pepsi Center. The club offers signature food and beverage selections, exclusive parking, and dedicated concierge service. An extensive VE effort from the preconstruction team and in-house experts was instrumental in providing complete budgeting and successful installation.
Schedule – 3 individual phases: Family lounge, Courtside Club and the Storage Annex. Due to the multiple events scheduled within the project timeline, there was a concerted effort to schedule within and around those events. The project area for the Family Lounge was in an existing area within the building, the Courtside Club was located in Kroenke Sports and Entertainment [KSE]’s storage area, and the Storage Annex which was constructed in a parking lot. Vast coordination was required to and tie-into existing plumbing, mechanical and temperature controls systems. Further, site access to the loading dock, entrances for patrons of events and fire escape routes for the facility had to be maintained. Through weekly meetings and utilizing Turner’s pull planning for scheduling between the construction team and owner for every phase of the project we were able to discuss and address these issues with no hinderance to the overall schedule’s deadlines.
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs
- Ten AGC of Colorado Firms Honored at the 20th Annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- MTech Mechanical Receives ACE Award from AGC Colorado