The Spur Center for Food and Agriculture will further the mission of global impact at the National Western Center by providing K-12 education, interactive learning opportunities for families, and flexible conference and exhibit space. The facility will tie together research, outreach, and education in an inspiring location, anchoring CSU in the heart of the National Western Center.
The Spur Water Building will be a global leader in water education, research, innovation, and policy, bringing together many disciplines and sectors in pursuit of solutions to Western and global challenges at the intersection of food, water, and health.
105,000 SF, 2-story, design build mechanical procurement for a new university classroom building located in Ivins, Utah. Mechanical systems include packaged VAV rooftop units with electric reheat. Specialty Anatomy Lab requirements with precise temperature control achieved with chiller plant and energy recovery air handling systems. This is MTech’s 3rd campus involvement with Rocky Vista University located in Colorado, St. Maarten-USVI, and Utah.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer