Eagle airport was a remodel and expansion of the existing airport located in Gypsum Colorado. The airport remained fully operational during construction. This required the use of temporary facilities, phased construction and tyeing into existing utilities. The system was single zone and multi zone VAV Gas fired – DX Roof top units. The project also had a new boiler plant with hydronic heating water serving baseboard along the perimeter.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer