The 220,000-square-foot building includes retail space, pools, spas, an ice rink, ski school amenities and three levels of below grade parking. A five-star, ski-in ski-out fractional ownership property, the building includes 101 guest keys in 2, 3, and 4 bedroom configurations and houses 25,000 square feet of guest services space for the ski resort.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for UCCS Hybl Center
- John Falzone Promoted to Chief Operating Officer