Build to suit 55,000 SF headquarters office building for Platte River Power Authority, along with 28,000 SF of multiple out-buildings to support the company’s fleet vehicle storage and maintenance. Mechanical systems consist of a closed loop pond geothermal heat pump system. The high efficiency geothermal system supplies condenser water to terminal water source heat pumps through the office. Mission critical spaces within the office are supplied with N+1 redundancy. A conventional plumbing water, waste and vent system is also included.
- MTech Mechanical Earns National Safety Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award from Associated Builders and Contractors
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs