Saunders/Shaw teamed with MTech to build the new 30,000 square foot addition onto the existing hospital. The facility will have (5) new procedure rooms, an upgraded Nuc Med Space, as well as renovations to the existing facility. The heating hot water and chilled water will be served from a tunnel running underneath the new facility. Three new custom air handlers will serve the spaces. (2) units will service the entire new facility. (1) unit will serve the new hybrid operating room. MTech teamed with Falcon Plumbing who will provide plumbing services and medical gas services for the building.
- MTech Mechanical Announces New Management Promotions and VP Addition
- ABC Rocky Mountain Announces Winners of Excellence in Construction Awards
- Preventative care lowers mechanical costs
- Ten AGC of Colorado Firms Honored at the 20th Annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- MTech Mechanical Receives ACE Award from AGC Colorado